12.09.2005

I bought a monkey!

I had to buy it. I saw it and thought there weren't many left and I had to buy monkey items. He's just like the dog that I got this year for my birthday. I swear I have a monkey obsession. If someone would have told me this in the beginning of the year, I wouldn't have believed it. Clothes I have. Stuffed animals I have a couple. Will this monkey madness stop? I don't think so! One more monkey item to my collection.

Quote # 1 of the Day:
It is not your aptitude, but your attitude, that determines your
altitude.
? Zig Ziglar, American Sales Trainer and Motivational Author/Speaker

Quote # 2 of the Day:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort
and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy. ? Martin Luther King, Jr., 1929-1968, American Civil
Rights
Leader and Nobel Prïze Winner

Quote # 3 of the Day;
It is funny about life: if you refuse to accept anything but the very
best
you will very often get it. ? W. Somerset Maugham, 1874-1965, British
Novelist and Playwright

Horoscope: Family and career are clashing -- postpone any upcoming business trips if you can. Isn't love grand? Sure is. You're about to share that sentiment with someone dear to your heart -- someone who doesn't necessarily know that yet. You'll want to make a great, big fiery display of it, too. Go for it.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02