12.20.2005

Depression is BAD...

When you're depressed you'll do just about anything. I'm sure I'll feel this way for a while and it's not going away. The way I deal with it is shopping. What do I buy? Monkey stuff of course. I bought a monkey charm today. This is the second monkey item I've bought in two weeks. Last week it was a charm and a necklace to go along with it. Today it's just a charm. I have a sickness and I need to cure it.

Well I got to the point where I wanted to buy a rock with the word "imagine" and "believe" and maybe "faith" on it. I am tempted to do so. They look inspirational. I need that right now. I'm at a place where I don't know if I want to work any more. I would rather work for minimum wage and be happy rather than sad and depressed. I think I need a shrink.

Horoscope: Sometimes, they are just too demanding. Put your foot down -- stand up for yourself. It might feel that way, but you're not really between a rock and a hard place. You're being given a chance to show what you're made of. In reality, you have it made, and so does the person you're so intent on challenging.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02