12.26.2005

What do I want to do with my life?

This is the million dollar question:
What do you want to do with your life?

The answer:
I don't know.

This is what I do know:
I want to do something with my life that has meaning.
I want to help others.
I want to know what I'm learning is something I can use for myself.
I want to just see if I've got the skills to do any job.
I want to know if my degree is so flexible that I can do anything.
I want to know if the job that I have now will help me get others.
I want to know if someone has the answers for me.

If someone has the answers please tell me. Maybe part of me just wants to be a robot and not have to think, but another part of me knows that I have the power to do all of this. I have control of my life, but every once in a while it seems like I'm losing control of my life. I want someone to guide me, but who can? No one knows how life is suppose to be. No one knows if they'll find their soulmate or if one even exists for them.

The questions I have for myself now:
Will I meet someone who will make me feel complete?
Will I find my soulmate?
Will I get married?
Will I have children?
Will I ever find a job that makes me happy?
Will I ever feel appreciated?
Will I end up alone?
Will I ever be able to afford a house?
Will I ever know what "love" is?
Will I ever have a car?
Will I find someone who has passion about the same things I do?
Will I ever see the world?
Where will I be in 5 years? 10 years?

There are so many more questions that I have and yet, I can't seem to think of them. I just know that when I find someone, I'll give them my full attention and be honest with them. They'll have to understand my love for baseball and that they have to share that with me or else I don't think it would work. It might work if they like sports in general and they just smile at me for giving player SHIT. They'd have to have no problem with me drooling after the players because I'd be with THEM and not the player.

This time in my life being 20 something doesn't help. There are so many questions out there and yet I don't have the answers nor can I find them. I don't know if I can be the "ideal" girlfriend. I worry about not being myself when I'm with someone. I feel like I'm a teenager, yet, the driver's license says I'm not. Will they reject me because of the way I act? Will they end it because I'm not the person they thought I was/am? There are so many more questions I have. I'll just let them run through my head for now. Time will only tell what life has in store for me as well as faith and destiny.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching: Family Guy
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02