12.16.2005

I got a monkey necklace!

OK. I've really lost it now. I was watching the news on Wednesday and they said they would have an opening kind of for those that watch channel 7. It was the Jewelry Mart. I went in and saw lots of nice things. None that I could afford (I could, but it was just nice to look).

I went into a store and found a watch that I used to wear "religiously" until the wrist band broke. I did replace that, but then it just stopped working altogether. I think I still have the watch somewhere.I saw so many of them and just thought back to when I got mine at Montgomery Wards (Wards), which closed down I believe. It really made me think back to when I wore that watch all the time. I wore it every day until it broke down.

I didn't think I'd find anything to buy, but I did. I found a sterling silver monkey charm and thought I had to have it. I then looked for a necklace to go along with it. I took a couple of them and tried them on to find one that matched and then I purchased it. Did I mention that it was half off? Who could refuse something like that? I am just way too into monkeys. This looks almost like the one I have. Clearer than the pictures I took.

Horoscope: The sooner you deal with the issues at hand, the sooner they'll become history. You may spend some time alone, but you're not lonely. You've got some pet projects to finish up at home, and no shortage of admirers who wouldn't mind spending an evening with you. You're just picky, that's all.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02