1.10.2006

The call...

It's not the call that I was waiting for, but I did get a call to pick up my glasses. I made it there in time before they closed to pick them up. Too bad they gave me a headache. I guess I'm not used to wearing them. I finally got new glasses! I'm so happy. I think my eye sight did go bad by a little and since I'm used to my old ones that's what happened. On the other hand, I might have a headache from lack of sleep.

I said I'd post my monkeys, but I haven't had time. I'll also post a picture of me with my new glasses. Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.

I feel so free. Too bad I have pains in my shoulders. I wish I had someone to give me a massage. I might have to use the one I bought last year. That is going to be so relaxing I think I might melt like butter.

Quote # 1 of the Day:
The three great essentials to achieving anything worthwhile are: first,
hard work; second, stick-to-it-iveness; and third, common sense. –
Thomas
Edison, 1847-1931, American Inventor/Entrepreneur/Founder of General
Electric

Quote # 2 of the Day:
Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not
reach
them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and
follow
where they lead. – Louisa May Alcott, 1832-1888, American Author

Quote # 3 of the Day:
Eight steps to inner success:
Step up.
Challenge the fates.
Work hard.
Quietly wait.
Be kind.
Don't hesitate.
Love Truth.
Die to what hates.
– Guy Finley, American Spiritual Author and Teacher

Horoscope: Discard the extras in your life -- clothes, food, toys. They are weighing you down. Hang in there, and you'll soon be thrilled with the outcome of a certain situation. Let's face it -- the cosmos can come up with much better solutions to problems than any person can. Enjoy this downtime.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02