1.11.2006

End of the day joy...

Looking back at what my horoscope said yesterday was truly amazing. Here's what it said, "Hang in there, and you'll soon be thrilled with the outcome of a certain situation." They were dead on! I can't believe it. Well, yesterday I did get my new glasses and I have yet to take a picture with me in them? Or should it be with them on? Anyway, I'm so excited on when I can get started with my new job. They have already said that it was fine that I take some time off for Spring training! YAY!

I got to give mad props for my new super who's super cool. I mean she's down to earth and totally nice! I wonder if it was the e-mail that I sent back to her asking about her son. Although, she never answered me back, but it did show that I was interested in the job. I really would like to work in the city, but if I have to commute to work every single day, then that I shall do. I know that it'll mean I'll have to be very disciplined in with the hours on when I sleep, but I could think of it as a little more sleep.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02