1.09.2006

Monday...

It's the beginning of the week. I think that says it all. No one to talk to. No one to see. Just me alone. I'll have friends on later on. I had Cracker Jack. That has to tell you something. I miss baseball. I also bought monkeys today. I bought two of them. They're super cute. And oh so white. I'll post pictures of my two new babies. I'll also post up this screwed up looking phone string/strap. It has Hello Kitty holding a gun. No I'm not making it up. Nothing going on with me. Just counting the days.

Horoscope: Having a power struggle with a coworker? Indulge their ego to get the upper hand. Buck up, little camper! Even if the outlook on a relationship, financial circumstance or health issue looks less rosy than you'd like, don't let it knock you off track. Where there's breath, there's hope.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02