1.08.2006

Lovely Sunday...

All I had planned was to get some laundry done. I did! It took me a long time, but I did it. It was at night too, but who could do the laundry while the cartoons are on during prime time? Not I.

I figured I should since I was running out of clothes and I have to look "decent" at work. I don't think I ever really look none casual. OK I do on certain days, but only when it's permitted. I did just get to sleep in a little and enjoy that. It's been a while since I could sleep in and forget about everything.

Load of laundry done. The darks await the dryer. That's tomorrow. I know I'm not that great at keeping track, but sometimes, that's just how I am.

Horoscope: One of the children in your life will soon influence your schedule greatly. Forget career concerns for now and focus on feeling good, rediscovering your sense of humor and having some quality time with yourself. A new diet or exercise program started at this time will really take.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02