1.07.2006

The Producers

Today I woke up and thought it would be a terrible day. It wasn't so. There was only one thing wrong and that was the rain that came down while I was sleeping. I thought that maybe my room would start leaking again, but it didn't. I thought that maybe the worse would happen, but it didn't.

I was able to hang out with my "Giants" family. That's Sealhugger, Monkey, Monkey's boyfriend, and Smirkin! I know he hates, the name, but if that the name he has I'll use it. This is my "Giants" family. All ages, all sizes, and all ethnicities.

We just had one hell of a day. We saw the movie and then went back to Sealhugger's house. We just chilled and talked baseball. I mean what are the five of us going to do? Talk about the weather? No of course not. We're hard core fans and all crazy. We all had orange juice. NO I'm not kidding. We all had something orange to drink.

Life is grand. I'm just happy I got to spend it with those that mean the most to me. My "Giants" family. The ones who know how much pain the team can cause us. Heartache and pain. We'll get through this with each other's love and support.

Horoscope: You can't worry about the things you can't control. Let things work themselves out. Intense (and surprising) circumstances could arise, or a formerly easygoing coworker or pal could suddenly start acting tough. If this happens, just turn the other cheek and soldier on with your tasks.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02