1.03.2006

Real Giant's Monkey!

I went shopping for a monkey. Seriously. The picture could be me, but it isn't. I saw it and thought I had to get it. It was something that was just me. It was a monkey in a Giants shirt semi jersey. It had a ball and a glove and a hat. See the picture? That's the best thing I've gotten. This obsession with baseball has got to be crazy. I realized I have a baseball necklace. This was given to me just recently. I just got one this for this year. I bet it'll be more later on. Someone help me. I guess I should do an inventory list of what I have. Just for those that wish to get me presents.

Horoscope: Try to do more creative writing -- even if it's just emails and birthday cards. (This is funny because I typed up an email and made someone laugh. I can do that sometimes.)Sometimes the best thing to do is wait. While it's not a process that's familiar to you, learn to utilize and appreciate a more receptive kind of energy. Let the universe do the work and figure this one out.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02