1.06.2006

TGIF!

Today's the last day of the work week and then it's the weekend! I got my new glasses ready or they will be in 7-10 business days. I believe that's what the lady said. I am going to see my "Giants" family tomorrow. That's Sealhugger, Monkey, Monkey's boyfriend, and Smirkin.

We're going to watch The Producers with Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane. It'll be something different for me, but I'm willing to give anything a try. Oh, the results of Dancing with the Stars has Mr. Jerry Rice still there. Yay! I'm glad! I get to watch him dance. He's not too bad. He can Cha-Cha. I always like something like that. So now I'll have something new to watch next week. Damn reality TV!

Horoscope: They've been asking for your input with greater regularity. You have vast influence. Ignore those business deals -- you can wait until there's a better cosmic configuration to hammer out the fine points. Instead, revel in leisure pursuits. You're urgently overdue when it comes to investing some time in yourself.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02