1.01.2006

Happy New Year!

Today was an interesting day. I know I had a different New Year's Eve from the previous years. OK, one year I did spend it at a friend's house. This is probably only the second time I've not been at home on New Year's Eve. Sounds strange from a person who's 24 right? No joke. I went to Sacramento to see the "Four Kims of Comedy." They were funny and had me laughing. The only joke I remember one of them telling was: "What has six balls and screws Mexicans?" The answer is: "Super Lott." How Fucked up is that? I didn't make that one up. Here's their MySpace site.

Here is a picture of the present I got from my "Secret Santa". Aren't they the best things in the world? OK not the world, but for a fan or fanatic like myself I was happy to get them.

Horoscope: Looking for someone else to finance your dreams? Wake up and start saving instead. You've been eyeing a substantial purchase, but you're not sure if it's the moment to make a move. Listen to that little voice that's telling you to back off for now. You'll know it when the time is right.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02