2.06.2005

1.57 a.m. wake up...

That wasn't pleasant. I heard my alarm go off to wake me up. Speaking of that I think I better set my alarm to wake me up for work tomorrow. OK done. Now where was I? Oh yes, my trip to Chinatown. I woke up and I didn't want to wake up. It was quite difficult since I had a long day on Friday. I still hadn't recover the day before. When work brings you to lose sleep on weekends and makes you more drained then you really have a problem.

I had barely enough energy to go and walk. I mean I wanted to buy the first day issue because this year they'll all be the same. Unlike year's past where you had to wait each year to collect them all. Then I found the movie that had William Hung in it. I don't have to explain who he is, but the DVD was $13.00! That's expensive for a movie that not many people will watch. After Chinatown I went home for a brief rest. I wish I could have taken a nap, but I couldn't.

Next it was time to go to the dentist's daughter's first birthday. I think I have a picture of her before she was one. So all in all, I was worn out by the time that ended and wish I had more sleep. Work will be unpleasant tomorrow.

Horoscope: You can go from zero to 60 in 10 seconds flat. Your energy is an inspiration.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02