2.09.2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

It's the year of the rooster. I'm not too pleased since the year of the monkey ended. It's good that it changed, but we still haven't gotten the monkey out of the office yet. I mean George W. Bush. He's just a pain to look at. While I was home watching the 6 o'clock news I found out something about the management company that managed where I used to live. Seems like they are discriminating those with disabilities. I don't think they'll be taken seriously now. At least they're a little better than a resident manager who just is racist. I know that's a strong word, but that lady was insane.

Tomorrow I have class and I don't' know if I have my homework done. Lord I need to get it done. I hope I remember to pack everything up. I thought tonight I'd be going out to visit people for the new year, but instead everyone was just sitting at home watching a movie. How original for once. I never knew that. I guess we're doing that on the weekend.

Horoscope: Having faith in your abilities isn't enough. You have to lay some groundwork, too.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02