2.03.2005

Rough but relaxing day...

Today wasn't as rushed as yesterday, but I did work over time last night. It didn't really help. I thought two hours would improve my load, but no such luck. I feel I'm being taken every way and direction in the office. I believe I worked too hard. Those "sick" days will be coming in soon or used.

I can't handle every thing I have to do. I'm just going to work a lot on Wednesdays to get it done. Thursdays are a no since I have class. I just wish the other clerk would go above and beyond to help out others. It's really sad that she doesn't. She doesn't even think that she can help out others.

Class didn't end until at least 9.30 p.m. I don't know why. I was itching to get out of class. I tried to disrupt the class so that we could leave early, but that didn't happen.

Horoscope: Don't make a big financial investment alone. Get advice from someone who knows.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02