2.07.2005

Man I'm tired...

I woke up this morning and I didn't want to get out of bed. I did I think to get a bucket from the bathroom. I'm not sure if I did that this morning or last night. I know I did wake up when it was raining. Then when it was time to get up I did. I really didn't want to. I was tired and wiped out.

I got home and talked on the phone. I should have been washing my clothes and cleaning my room for the new year. I totally forgot. I got one load done, but I have another but it can wait. I'm good after this one wash. I don't know how I can use clothes up and wash it all in two weeks or every week.

I cleaned my room and vacuumed the house or part of it. I'm ready for the new year. Bring it on!

Horoscope: Even the tallest trees are made to bend. And so are you. Be flexible.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02