2.10.2005

More class...and tests?!?!

I left work and thought that maybe tonight might be better. I leave work on time, well semi on time and then head over to school. I'm taking my time and thought to myself that I don't' have any homework to do. Then when I head to class I can't find my homework. I start to panic. I start working on my homework. I mean I wrote so much, my hand started to hurt and then it all came back to me. It was something out of elementary school. I used to do homework at the last minute and I remember how tired my hand would be.

Then at the end of class I found out that we have a test and that it's on the 24th. I'm freaking out at this point because we have or should have a partner to practice with. I work 40 or more hours a week. I'll be lucky if they can even have a phone conversation with me. Heck I don't know who I'd partner up with, but I wish there were more choices in the class. I need my sleep on the weekends and I can't even be bothered to go over to CCSF for the lab even though it's an hour a week. I should have more hours, but you know I'm tired. Tomorrow is another day.

Horoscope: Slow down. This isn't a race. You don't have to finish first.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02