2.05.2005

City College...

I wake up in the morning thinking that it was later than it was. Blame it on the poor eye sight and the fact I forgot I had an alarm set to wake me up that was by my bed. I did finally get out of the house. I left later than I would have liked. I waited for the 28 and got on. Then I ran to catch the L and made that too. While waiting at West Portal, I thought why am I even here? Shouldn't I be sleeping still? Shouldn't I have driven there?

There was a breakdown on the K and so I had to wait a while for it to come. I arrive at City College and then head to the library. The strange part was seeing someone in there that I saw on the bus right in front of me. Of course, that person knew how to get to the library and to the language lab. I did not. I just walked right in and asked for help. Then I arrive at the lab and I settle in to work on the homework. At first I was confused because I had no idea that the tape had other lessons on it.

This was after I had to explain to the person that worked there that I have no idea what I need and that they should have known what I would need. I did the other lesson for future reference just so that I don't have to go again, but at this rate I'm not going to be doing too well since I don't spend time at the library. Hey, I'm tired from work. No resting on the weekend is terrible.

Horoscope: It may sound like someone's being too harsh. But they're only trying to help.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02