2.13.2005

Out to dinner and then New Year?

At the very last minute I was told that we're heading out to dinner. Fine I guess I'll go. I'm tired, but I'll go. While there the table next to us asked us what meal we were eating. We said we were having the 6 persons meal. They said that's not bad and perfect for us too. Then when the waiter came to take their order they couldn't order it. That was just screwed up. We needed tea and more rice. We get the tea, but no rice. We had to wait. At this point I'm still hungry because when I woke up at 2.00 p.m. roughly all I had to eat was a donut and I think I had milk tea to drink.

After dinner I head on over to my Grandpa's house to celebrate the New Year. We postponed it until then because there wasn't time and I was tired on the weekdays after work. Made sense, but still I didn't want to go. The funniest part was when my Grandpa went to get us some tangerines because it's lucky and they were tiny and had no leaves. And he said he didn't have the energy to carry egg rolls and oranges and decided to give cash for the cookies. But it was funny how he just places the two tiny tangerines with the "li see".

The Simpsons wasn't bad. I liked it. I think I liked the one after the SuperBowl more. They had Yao Ming speaking Chinese. What he said was funny.

Horoscope: Creating new problems won't solve old ones. One thing at a time.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02