2.16.2005

I wake up late, but I'm out early!

Ok I wake up kind of late, but I'm out of the house early because Sharon said so. I made her wait yesterday in the rain, but today I was the one waiting. It's ok, but I don't know why there's so much traffic in the morning. We made it on time and park at the same spot really because there's always space there.

Lunch I had to hunt it down. I had to buy a phone card and I got the wrong kind, but then went back out to get that and a tapioca milk tea. I needed it. After a while I notice I don't have my brain at work. I think it's a curse or something. I stay after hours and didn't plan on it. How sad am I?


Which Family Guy character are you?

Hours of overtime worked today: 2

Horoscope: Facts and figures will slip through your fingers today. Save your work frequently. <- I know now.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02