2.01.2005

Not too bad...

I didn't have to stay late which was a blessing. I'm glad. I did learn a lot today and there were many problems as well. We had no more deposit slips, we don't have a stamp for one of the new properties and so that's not good. It's a pain being the one that orders them, but on the other hand it's one more thing I can add to the list of things I've gotten done. I'm scared to take over the accounts receiveable desk, but if I have to I'm prepared and I know what's going on.

I got mad props for checking the deposit slip to make sure it went to the right property so that we avoided a disaster. I swear the office needs spring cleaning. I can't do that once I'm the accounts receivable person. Oh well. Hopefully, someone else will be just like me. I doubt it because I'm on in a million. ^_^

Tomorrow is another day and I'm up for the challenge!

Horoscope: This decision will be easier if you let your brain, not your heart, take the lead.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02