2.20.2005

Less sleep...big headache...

I woke up early this morning to head to the street fair in Chinatown. I got a few free things and won something. I should take a picture, but I have to charge the battery for my camera. I keep forgetting. =( I'll do it now so I don't forget. I won a Grimace piggy bank. What are the odds? I don't know, but I'm glad I did. I don't know what else there is, but hey at least I got something useful.

After a nice nap (and I really needed it), I went off to dinner to see the little cousins. The ones that are under 5 I think. You know you're old when you start getting called "aunt Jenny". I guess I feel old. It was great seeing them and I learned something valuable. If you don't have enough presents, don't hand them out. Learn that the hard way.

Horoscope: Everything looks better on TV. In real life, you can see the imperfections.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02