3.19.2005

Lots of rest...

I had the luck of not getting up until roughly 2.30 p.m. That was terrific. I had no idea what would be instore for me. I know I heard the doorbell ring and it was a package for me. I'm so lucky! I know what it is too. It's my bobbleheads that I ordered. I haven't opened the box yet and I wonder what's the return policy for MLB.com the sports shop part.

The plan was to head to Chinatown to get a massage kind of. What was to come wasn't seen by me. I'm feeling the pain from all of it and then I had this strange feeling like I was going to pass out. The next thing I know I did. I mean this wasn't the first time I've fainted. It brought back memories when I was in high school and I actually did. I think it was high school. I fainted in the bathroom of my own house. I had no idea why though.

Anyway this person who's giving me the massage can read my like a book. He says I'm weak which, I know I am. My health isn't that great, also true. What's next for me? I just hope this cures me from my arm going numb and also my pain in my back. He said that I also get headaches and that's true too. If this guy wasn't the real deal I know that he wouldn't know so much about me.

Maybe next time I'll be more careful. I should be with myself, but I'm reckless and I know that I look fine, but in my heart I know I'm not. I'm just like everyone else, but with a few more disadvantages. I wonder if it's from poor posture on my part of the way I sit. I do have terrible sitting habits. Now isn't the time to beat myself over it. As long as I can correct it now, I hope, I will get better. That's what I believe.

Horoscope: Vulnerability can be a virtue. Don't be afraid to let down your guard.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: The song by Third Eye Blind Jumper. That song brought me back to Thursday.
Mood:
Your $0.02