3.11.2005

Warm...

Such a great day. I had no problem deciding what to wear. I knew it was going to be my "OD" pants and then a light color top. The top of course said it all. "FCUK IT". No joke I wore it to work. It was hot.

I was sweating when I woke up. No joke. When I left the house I thought the weather was perfect. No need for a jacket at all. Just the nice sun.

After work, I just hung out at home and did a little cleaning. I did also make a mess. I cleaned it up though.

I finally got the fly! YES! No joke. It only took me a couple of days to do it. I think I also got the spider that was in my closet, unless the spider that I vacuumed escape the vacuum while it was in my room I cleaned. Now I'm shopping for stuff for my desk at work. Aren't I the craziest person in the world? Shopping for office supplies at work?

I think I better get my clothes dried that I wash last night. Alright, now that I have that done back to blogging. Off to the other one. I guess I should do my Chinese homework too.

Oh in case you didn't notice, I switched skins or whatever you call it. I'm ready for baseball!

Horoscope: A friend's mood is casting a shadow on your day. Don't let it. Extricate yourself.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02