3.06.2005

Stupid FLY!

I woke up and thought just another day. Boy was I wrong. I was to meet at my mom's work to go to dinner. I had no idea my timing would be so off. I took my old phone thinking that it would still work. I was wrong. I didn't find this out until I got to her work. But let me back up to what happened. I finally get dressed and leave the house. I look to the right and saw that the bus was a couple of blocks down. That's the first part that I knew it wasn't my day. Then I walk all the way down to Judah. I didn't miss the "N" so that was good. Then as I became closer to the stop that I had to get off I see the bus pass by. I thought I better run super fast to catch the bus. So as soon as I got off the bus I ran so fast to catch the bus I was out of breath. I made it almost perfectly to catch the "22". While I was on the bus I had this feeling that these "boys" were checking me out. That was just creeping me out. As well as this other guy. OK everyone on the "22" creeps me out.

When I got to my mom's work I tried to get into the building. I had no luck. I tried to call, but I realized my phone was dead or disconnected. That was the end of that. Then when I was in Chinatown I tried to find a phone string for my new phone and also a case. I didn't find anything at the $0.99 store, but I did find something at the $0.98 store. I bought two phone strings, a monkey key chain, and two different sheets of stickers. I thought about my little cousins who I didn't buy anything for. That was a great find. Five items for $5.32. Super.

I thought I was seeing things for the past couple of days. I thought I saw a fly of some sort. I thought it was all in my head. Boy was I wrong. There was an actual fly in my room. You'd think it would be smart enough to leave my room when my door is open, but does it? Nope. IT chose to stay in my room. How annoying to see something flying around from the side. It's not the one that is super tiny, but the one that's just big enough to annoy. Not the bigger ones that make a buzzing noise.

I see it around and I try to kill it. No luck. I take rubber bands to try and shoot at it. That still doesn't work. Then I finally take a shirt and toss it up to kill it. I thought I did, but it just got stuck under the door. I wasn't fast enough to kill it so it's still alive. At this point I'm really annoyed. Then I lost track and then I see it on the wall and I'm about to kill it, but it somewhat escapes. Then I end up taking the thing inside your shoe that padding stuff and slapped at it. I don't think I killed it, but at least it's out of sight, but not out of mind.

Horoscope: Your financial situation demands attention. Get to the bottom of the situation.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: stupid fly.
Mood:
Your $0.02