3.23.2005

Not enough sleep!

I didn't want to get up this morning. I had to keep checking the time to make sure I could sleep until the last possible minute. I did get up and then get ready for work. I picked up the backpack and thought, why not. I looked like I was headed for class, but I really took the stuff I brought home from work back to work. They were the ones that were problems.

I got a "massage" and it was less painful. Not good to know I have some sort of bump on the back of my shoulder. It's not a good thing either. Man, now I really have to go to the doctor.

I managed to only take one item home today. That's a good thing. I have to study for my test tomorrow and I hope I do well. We'll just have to see.

Horoscope: Yes: This is going to be on the test. So don't just pretend to listen. - Prediction for tomorrow?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02