3.05.2005

Smurfs!

I wake up this morning from a nightmare of some sort. The phone rings and I hear it. I check the TV schedule and I see the Smurfs on. I thought this couldn't be possible. Is this the same thing I watched when I was young? The blue people with a white hat? The ones that always have an enemy with an old guy? I turn to it and low and behold it was.

After watching it I thought it was new and such, but they're the same ones that I saw when I was younger. If you were to talk to young children today they would say aren't the Smurfs good? I would be I've seen that already. They'd look at you with some funny look and then you would want to disappear. That's how I feel sometimes. Heck even when I speak to my boss or anyone about older music from the 70s I feel old. I mean I'm young,

Horoscope: Just when you though the rain would never end, the sun has appeared on the horizon.
Reading:
Watching: Smurfs
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02