3.12.2005

Nightmares and reality...

The reality of this all is that it was a nightmare to begin with. Sometimes you wish you can turn back time and not done the things you did or chose the path that you did. However, you can't do that. If there was a time machine or some experiment to do so I would sign up.

The time I would go back to when I started college. Who knows where my life and my friends would be if I had chosen a different path. I wonder if I would be where I am now. I know for sure I'd still have gone to England, but the time that I did, I don't know. I just wish this whole past thing would go away. Damn I know I can't avoid it, but I'm going to try. IF I have to move to another state or country I will do it.

Horoscope: When trying to do the impossible, be realistic about what you can accomplish.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02