3.29.2005

No bringing work home...

Yup no work tonight. The scariest part is that if I did I think I would go crazy. I come home to check my e-mail and my biggest fear has come up. I get an e-mail saying that it's in some sort of strange search engine for blogs. HOLY CRAP BATMAN! No joke I kid you not. I shall put part of the e-mail here to prove it. They said that you could do a find to find it. I'm in deep shit if that's the case. What if people at work find out? Other people I could careless, but work is the big thing.

Here's what the e-mail said:
I found your blog from my company's blog search feature. I just wanted to let you know that we have your blog indexed and if one of our users searches a term that you have in your blog content, your blog will appear within our results.

I read some of your blog today, keep it up!!

Regards,
Blake Rhodes
IceRocket.com

I'm scared now. I need to sleep earlier. Dam the time change.

Horoscope: This is purely a business decision. Leave your emotions out of it.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02