3.12.2005

Old songs...

I started to look at all the MP3s I have and some just bring me back to the times when the songs were out. It starts to make me feel old and then I remember the past. Music can take you away, bring you down, cheer you up, and make you wonder what's going on.

It's strange finding out how music has changed and the songs that you listened to or hear on TV make you think back to when you first heard that song. The song that brought me back was Kiss Me by Six Pence Non the Richer. I remember that song from She's All That and Dawson's Creek. Already I'm dating myself. Those that saw 7th Heaven the week before Valentine's Day will remember Ruthie listening to that song after her date in her room.

I've posted lyrics in the past, but sometimes I wonder IF I've posted songs based on what I was feeling at the time or just because I thought the song was good. Got to love music.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02