3.26.2005

No power again!?!

Alright, I thought I'd have a nice day today, but I didn't. You know why? Because the power went out AGAIN! I don't know why it's ALWAYS me in the shower when the power goes out, but it's me. Now if it were only this easy to win the lottery. This is the 3rd or 4th time it's happen to me. Two times it was the circuit at home and then the other two times were the power station's fault. I hate the news because they reported it in accurately. They said only downtown had no power, but it was the Sunset too. Shit.

Enough bad words from my mouth. A foul mouth isn't very lady like at all. I know it's terrible, but sometimes you just do it. If showering in the bathroom with the power going out is something I win all the time at then the lottery should be easy right? I think I'll try for Wednesday, but only if the jackpot is a lot. Killing time in the dark is hard. You find things to amuse you or just do something that you would do without needing a lot of light. I found myself doing so.

Horoscope: Don't envy a friend's success. Learn from it. There's a lesson for you here.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02