6.28.2005

How to self diagnose...

During my "lunch" I call up and make an appointment to see one about my left arm. The pain is getting to me. I mean I'm lucky that it's my left arm and not my right arm. Is it the way I sit? Is it the way I type? Could it be from when I was younger and leaning on my elbows?

Who knows? I know that you can find almost anything online. I think I did a pretty good job on finding out information on what I can do. The lady on the phone was total BITCH! Really. Everyone else that I had spoken with was nice. She was a total BITCH! She said that they don't give it out the times after 5.00 p.m. because she said they were for emergencies. LORD! The other one that I spoke to said that I could probably get an appointment the same day if I had only called after the time that they said. BITCH!

Giants: 11
Diamondbacks: 3
This month: 8-17
Horoscope: Looking back into your family history will reveal new insight into your future.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood: Pretty good. Wins do help.
Your $0.02