6.05.2005

I can't take it anymore...

The highs and low of being a fan are taking it's toll on me. I am not longer happy and I'm sad. I have only the motivation to go to work and work. Working seems more fun than baseball. The score says it all. It's also the pitching. I have this excel spread sheet that proves it. I know if I made a spread sheet over baseball I'm crazy. Yes, I'm part of the "Lunatic Fringe" here's the logo:

I wanted to jump ship again, but I know I can't have an easy season like last. I think I'm just too attached to them. My heart breaks in two every time they lose. It beats faster when they win. It's wanting to see the World Series for Barry Bonds. I know it's hard to believe, but that man deserves a ring. After everything he's been through and if he doesn't get one then I'll be sad.

Tomorrow is an off day so I should be ok. If anything Tuesday's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy will cheer me up. Redoing a couple of Boston Red Sox guys. That'll be fun to watch.

Giants: 1
Mets: 12
This month: 1-4
Horoscope: You've got personal and professional duties. What about your public duties?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02