6.07.2005

This was hard to take...

I'm at home and I'm watching the boys play. I had no idea they would play this terrible. They were the Cleveland Indians from the movie Major League. Someone has to tell them to get their act together. This is a let down for me since I started last year following them.

Last season this month there weren't this bad. I was spoiled by last year's wins and success. This year it has been so painful to watch them play. Each game they lose it makes me question my faith in this "religion" I have chosen. This seems silly to most of you, but to me it's serious. Go Giants! Win one tomorrow!

Giants: 1
Royals: 8
This month: 1-5
Horoscope: Your thoughts are so precise, they could cut diamonds. Apply this to heavy matters.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02