6.19.2005

We battled back...

We were up and then we battled back. And we tied it. Then some guy (I'm not going to learn A.L. players names because I don't want to) hits a walk off home run. SHIT! FUCK! DAMN IT! SON OF A BITCH! OK I think I got the swearing our of my system. We tried so hard and the rookies did so well.

I now feel terrible. I know that the guys deserve better and that this is just another one of those close games that should have gone our way. It's like the first game we played against the Twins.

Boys we love you and we know you all gave it your all. Take it out on the DBacks. They need to hear the crack of our bats and feel our pain. They have had it easy and now it's time for revenge. VAMANOS GIGANTES!

Giants: 8
Tigers: 10
This month: 5-11
Horoscope: It's all in the details. Stick to deliberate, disciplined decision-making today.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02