6.26.2005

I HATE THE GIANTS!

Yes, I am sane when I write this. I hate Giants baseball more than ever. I can't believe how they played. Everyone was mean at the park. I couldn't stand the kids in the row in front of me. Girls with pom poms and a crazy mom with an ORANGE yes ORANGE broom. A guy two rows back and without his shirt off and drinking beer. Sure he can make fun of my, but I'd kick his ASS too!

At some point in the game I had to cheer for Ginter to come in. He did and committed an error. So that was one less hit that our team could have. We were on the field so long I thought I was watching football. The fact they had the whole SUNGLASSES talk the day before didn't seem to help. They thought or "ASSUMED" the sun wasn't going to be out.

I'm pissed off that JC could give up runs and that Puffer had two outs and it took forever to get the third one. The only person who could take care of business was "HERMAN". Man, this team is or ARE the CLEVELAND INDIANS from the movie MAJOR LEAGUE. If they don't shape up they'll be at the bottom. We'll be the laughing stock of the NL West.

IF they continue to do this poorly then I don't think I'll watch anymore games on TV.

Giants: 0
Athletics: 16
This month:
Horoscope: Get creative! Impress others (and get a lot done) with unconventional ideas.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02