6.17.2005

Hummm BABY!

Taking an old ad slogan and making it new again. OK lame attempt at trying to prove knowledge of the game. It was one game that I missed most of. I saw some of it at work and I was going to set up the radio, but said forget it. That's too much work. I just wanted to focus.

I got home and I think it's the bottom of the 6th or the top of the 7th. I left late so I really wanted to get home to watch. I watched Schmidt do good then he was taken out and Walker came in. I started to sweat as much as he was. I thought no way. Bases were loaded and no outs. I almost cried. Somehow he got out of it. Then it was a sigh of relief.

Giants: 4
Tigers: 0
This month: 5-10
Horoscope: Don't count on clear communication today -- but do count on solving problems.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02