6.08.2005

I GOT GLOVES!









So the middle of the 8th inning after much heckling I got a pair of batting gloves. Someone said it was Michael Tucker's, but it'll be one of those whose were they? That's just crazy. I got looks from Jason Schmidt, Michael Tucker, Scott Erye, Marquis Grissom, Felipe Alou, and Omar Vizquel. He was laughing at me when I said that the other team's manger walks as slow as Felipe Alou.

I have no idea's who's gloves, but if you can see me on TV most of the time you can bet I was loud. I'm loud, proud, and short. Wait, it's short, proud, and loud. Whatever. I still wanted a ball though. This couple got two. The boyfriend got one from someone and all the girl had to do was show her belly ring and got one from Tucker. Man I can't stand the guy. He's such a player!

I will never forget this game..and since I have it on tape I won't. Man I can't believe I got GLOVES!

Giants: 1
Royal: 4
This month: 1-6
Horoscope: Don't dwell on the past or fantasize about the future -- focus on the here and now.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02