6.27.2005

Ma'am...

It's an OFF DAY. Let me explain why. I woke up this morning at about 5.20 a.m. from what I could make out without glasses on. I went to the restroom and then went back to sleep. I woke up again when it was on KNBR. That didn't help. I went back to sleep until 8.00 a.m. I turned on the radio again to keep me company. That didn't do much because at 8.30 a.m. my phone rings. First thought that runs through my head is, "OH SHIT!"

I hurry up and get dressed. I then rush out the door to have another freak out. Where's my ride? Luckily they were late. No big deal. But all that before 9.00 a.m.?

I go to the corner store to buy chips and I get called Ma'am. Man, do I really look that OLD?

Giants: OFF
N/A
This month: UGLY
Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02