6.16.2005

SWEET!!

The game was awesome! I got home and turned it on to watch my boys. All 25 of them. They were excellent! Ok there were times when they had me worried. Ray missed a catch which was bad. I think Ellison did too. Shabala was robbed of hits and also of an almost home run.

The game start had me worried when they were down 4 run. Then we were up and then it was tied. I thought no way. This team might have it or it might not. I thought at least we broke the losing streak. Then during the top of the 9th I saw Tucker there again and I thought man they went through the line up already. And my friend points out to me they have gone through the line up again. WOW! We scored another 7 runs and we beat the rest of the line up to get the W.

They have gotten two in a row and rocked Joe Nathan. That's just sweet. Revenge is good and he is like Herges. Thank you. Tomko don't worry man. There's always next time.

Giants: 14
Twins: 7
This month: 4-10
Horoscope: Caution is good, but action is better. Use a boost of energy to make things happen.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02