6.18.2005

Sitting and thinking...

I just started to thinking about life again. I want to travel and see the world, but when will I get the chance? When I'm old and alone? That wouldn't be fun. It's much better to go with someone you care about.

I guess I could do this after I'm married. It could be the honeymoon, but you can't take a lot of time off for that. And once you have children it changes.

When opportunity comes your way, you either take it or pass on it. There's no waiting time. It's live now or regret. Sometimes you just pass and wonder "what if". I'm doing that lately. I just wonder "what if" I had gone in a different direction back in college.

The path I have chosen or set so far isn't that great. Sometimes it is, but you still wonder. If I was to quit my job right now would I be able to travel to countries that I have been dreaming about? Would I be able to survive alone? Would I be able to take care of myself?

So many questions without answers and without a sense of direction. Maybe it's time I sit down and write down what I want to do. Where I want to be in 10 years and factor in a few things. Whoever reads this might understand me.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02