11.20.2005

DANGLES!


I received Dangles yesterday. I am so happy! I woke up early today wishing that I was somewhere else. Escape is what I just want to do. I mean just disappear and don't ever want to be found again. Either alone or with someone. I know that sounds insane, but that's my brain right now.

I did some laundry today and I hope that it'll last me a while. It also as hit me that I am just too into monkeys. Someone has to stop me OR I could just have a wish list of what I want and have my cousins get it for me for Christmas. I do need to get gifts for all of my cousins. I wonder what everyone wants. It'll be hard for the teenagers, but the others it shouldn't be that bad.

The Simpsons and Family Guy weren't bad. American Dad was a little too much. The gun thing was just strange. The Simpsons showed me that Lisa can be a rebel and that she just wants to be accepted.

I watched the news to find out that Steve Young got his Hall of Fame ring. That's great and he looked like he would cry. Congrats to you.

Horoscope: Innovation can be intimidating, but be brave. These new ideas will enrich you. You've never been fond of people who don't take their responsibilities seriously. If there's someone who answers that description in your life -- well, they won't be there for long.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02