11.24.2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope everyone is having a "Feliz" Thanksgiving. If I knew how to type that in Spanish I would. Since I only know the word for happy I thought I'd toss it in. The picture does do this holiday justice. It was the new and the old getting along for one day. You'd never believe it, but it's true. Two different types of people putting their differences aside for one day.

I have had a chance to look over the BF ads and they are OK. They're not great, but I can't compare it to last year since I wasn't here. I can compare it to 2003 and that was GOOD. OK not GOOD, but decent. I have figured out a plan and what to get. It's crazy when it's one person doing it and not more. I wrote up what I'm going to get at each store and what time each store opens. I made mental notes of when I'm going to leave a store to head over to the next store. I have drew out the plan to almost an artform. I am crazy.

I just learned that CompUSA is opening at MIDNIGHT! WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Now the plan is to find out what they have and go and buy it. I can't lose on the deals for wireless cards again! I am going to head out and report everything that happened tomorrow.

Horoscope: You need to start digging before you can see the truth. First, find the facts. It may not be Valentine's Day, but the tone of the messages you've been receiving from a long-distance loved one might make it seem that way. Behave accordingly -- and carefully.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02