11.12.2005

Monkeys!

You see those three lovely monkeys? They're MINE! I bought them and I'm taking them home today. I know I'm crazy, but this is my way of dealing with the off season. I find monkeys that are cute to add to my collection. I know someone someday will have me locked up and committed to some institution. **NOTE** That picture was not taken at my house, but it's the one that was provided when I bought those three monkeys.

I am going to have to have a monkey shrine set up in my room now. I have to find the one I bought in Spain a couple of years ago. It was so cute and I had to leave with a monkey. Here is that post. The picture that is on the left is a picture of what the monkeys did in Gibraltar. It was strange being in two countries at once. It was Spain, but then it was also England as well. I do miss those monkeys over there. I wonder what happen to my camera that I used to take pictures of me and one of the monkeys. GOD DAMN IT! I want my monkey pictures! I want back the camera and the picture of the monkey eating food! SHIT! I miss monkey!!!

Horoscope: You do not have to sacrifice family for career. Keep your priorities where they are. A family member you haven't seen or spoken to in what seems like forever is about to contact you, and one conversation will be enough to convince you that you're overdue for a visit. So will you be traveling, or will they?
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02