11.16.2005

SOX...

No not the Red Sox or the White Sox. I'm talking about regular socks that go on your feet. I went shopping today knowing that a certain store has sales on Wednesdays. I went and I saw items I had to have. OK not had to have, but needed. By the title of the post it was socks. I looked at the prices for girl socks and women's and they were the same. When I looked at the prices for boys they were cheaper. HOW COME?! WHY?!

Long story short I ended up with boy socks. Who's going to know what's on my feet? If they are boy socks or girl socks or even women's' socks? One entry about socks. What am I thinking? Or am I at all?

Horoscope: If you feel like you're attracting flighty people, take a break from socializing. Being critical of your own or your coworkers' performance at work won't get you anywhere. Sure, you expect perfection, but that's not always possible. Don't blame anyone if things don't work out.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02