11.10.2005

My Monkey hobby...

Today I received a package in the mail. Actually there were two, but I was only able to receive one and the other I'll have to pick up on Saturday. I'll just say there are monkeys in at the post office waiting for me. See the picture? That's what I bought recently. The monkey madness continues. I have a nice pair of capris with about the same color pink. I have matching socks now and all I need is a similar colored shirt. I do have a brown monkey shirt that says "monkey see monkey do" and the writing is in pink. It'll all match and I'll wear them. I'll wear it on National Monkey Day. No I'm not kidding about this. Check out the site here.

I also went downstairs to check out the color of the basement room and it's ORANGE! OMG! It's perfect for the "orangest monkey"! I'll have to see if there's any paint left and paint my room orange. Dear God I think I've lost my mind. The orangest monkey shall be me?!

Monkey Items so far:
Monkey Bags/purse/messenger/tote: 4
Monkey T-Shirts: 4
Monkey Sweatshirts/hoodies: 3
Monkey Socks: 1 pair
Stuffed Monkeys: 3
Monkey key chains: 2
Monkey phone strings: 7
Monkey charms: 2
Monkey phone case: 1
Monkey picture frame: 1
Monkey bobblehead: 1
Monkey banks: 2
Monkey solar head bobble: 1
Monkey beanie babies: ~7?
Monkey first day of issues: 3
Monkey stamps: 2 sets
Monkey red envelope opener: 1
Monkey nail clipper: 1
Monkey PJs: 4
Monkey postcards: 2?

I never realized I had so much monkey stuff. Ok it's not a lot, but it's still more than I would have thought. I need monkey shoes, sheets, pillow cases, duvet, and everything monkey!

Horoscope: When you're running neck-and-neck with others, use your creativity to gain an edge. If you've got a favor to ask of a sibling or neighbor, here's a tip: Put a little sugar on it. At the moment, we'll all be especially susceptible to sweetness, and if anyone knows how to work the crowd, it's you.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: MONKEYS! OK I'm lying. I'm thinking about the weekend where I can spend it with friends.
Mood:
Your $0.02