11.13.2005

Heartbreaker...


My hubby is married! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Here's how I know. This is the information that I found:
Jack Gerard Taschner...graduated from Racine (WI) High School...drafted by Anaheim in 37th round of 1996 First-Year Player draft, but did not sign...earned communications degree from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh...was perfect 13-0 over 3 seasons with Titans, helping school to trio of WIAC titles...fashioned 7-0 mark with 1.51 ERA and 79 strikeouts over 53.2 innings in 1999...married (Miriam)...son (Gradin, Aug. 16, 2003).

I'm heartbroken, but it wouldn't have worked out. He's who he is and I'm who I am. It's just nice to know that he's married and happy. If he's not he can always find me. ^_^

I know that's wishful thinking, but you never know. I saw Fever Pitch and Bull Durham tonight. Bull Durham was ok. I learned a lot from that movie. I learned how to be a "home team ho" as some of us have given that term to those that show "the goods" to the home players for attention.

Fever Pitch was ok. I could relate to Jimmy Fallon's character because I'm that die hard fan. If the Giants were like that then I'm sure that I could go to those extremes. I could see myself getting a lot of Giants gear and just having a room or the house decorated to the extreme. I'm seriously thinking about painting my room orange. That sounds nutty, but it's something different.

Horoscope:
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02