11.21.2005

I miss weekends...

I miss weekends where you can just hang out with those you care about. My mind has checked out for good. It's only focused on having fun.

Anyway, I opened my package to find Dangles. He's like a little baby! He's smooth and cute. I love him. He's just as cute as my piggy I bought.

What do I do when I get home? I check eBay of course! I saw some interesting items. Of course it has to do with monkeys. Here are some items I found interesting:

Final price with shipping: $36.95

Horoscope: Every day needn't be a breeze. It's the tough ones that teach you the most. When you have something to say, holding it in just isn't your style -- even if it's something intense, potent and life-changing -- like what you have to say to someone right now.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02