11.13.2005

You know it's almost Christmas when...

you see Home Alone on TV. I mean come on. Only for the past 10 years or so it's been on around Thanksgiving. This year they started early. They always have the first one on TV. Then it was the second Lost in New York. I thought about watching other things, but it's not the same.

I checked my football hobby of just picking out winners and seeing which week I did really well. It's only to pass the off season, but I don't follow football to know or even care.

Horoscope: If the timing doesn't feel right, postpone. Give yourself some time to prepare. You've been thinking about asking a family member for advice, but you're not sure they're the right person to approach. Once you ask, though, you might be surprised to find that they can help more than you'd imagined.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02