11.23.2005

What a day...

After I left work I went to my appointment with physical therapy. No this isn't a joke. I have physical therapy. I still need to take care of myself as well, but it's hard to. I mean I need to get up and stretch and I should probably put in the desk tray at home I know it'll help me out, but I just haven't had the time. I'm trying to get the tools that I need to fix myself. By that I mean to loosen up my shoulder area.

My plan was this after leaving the visit: to get to the place where I can buy the "Pinky Ball" and then use it. The only thing I have now to ease the pain in my left shoulder (which she worked on) are those wooden massagers. I try to sleep on it to relive the stress. Anyway, I get there and I find a spot. I go to the one in front of a driveway and it was too small. I tried to reverse, but some jerk took my spot. Nice right?

I turn around the block and contemplated a meter but thought better of it. Then I parked on Scott Street. I noticed a lot of helicopters around, but I had no idea why. I went to try and find the office, but they were closed. Just my luck right? I get back to my car to find something out. Something that doesn't happen to me a lot. I forgot to lock the door. I did put "The Club" on the car, but I forgot to lock the door. Yes, I'm a FUCKER. I only realized this when I got back to the car. I saw the doors unlocked. I thought, "What's gone from the car? Is the stuff in the trunk still there?" I looked and checked and everything was there. Thank GOD!

I then went to Mervyn's and went on a rampage. I bought almost everything in sight. I got a pack of socks, jeans, and a monkey fleece throw. It's soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I mean it comes with a monkey and that thing is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft! I held on to that sucker and it made me warm and it was smooth. I don't think I bought anything else, but when I tried to pay there was a huge problem. My Discover Chimpanzee card. The lady who rung me up with the chimpanzee card swiped it a few times and still had no idea what was wrong with it. She just couldn't say, "Miss I think this card is no good. Do you have another one?" I knew before hand it might have been a problem. It was a good thing I had my Mervyn's card. It's from 2000, but it works. It does look like a gift car, but it does say on it: Valued Cardholder Since 2000. This has to be my favorite picture that I'm going to put up. It's of a TURKEY! It GLOWS! How cute is that? When I was taking the picture, I saw a poodle up in the window. It didn't even bark at me. It took me a couple shots before I got this one. I saw a car just stop and go, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"Horoscope: One of your favorite spots is having business problems -- pay a visit soon. A long-distance emotional revelation is due -- the one you've been waiting for, in fact. Your world is set to change for the better, and it's going to happen soon, so get ready.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about:
Mood:
Your $0.02